Fall 2016 Ad Campaign: Kurt Geiger Starring Natasha Poly
Kurt Geiger unveiled its Fall 2016 ad campaign starring Russian model Natasha Poly.
Photographer Erik Torstensson photographed the campaign in London.
“The collection is all about having the freedom to wear what you want, whatever your mood,” said Poly. “In this day and age there is no rule book. Express your identity through the power of fashion and have fun.”
“This season is all about exploring self-expression and style personalities,” said the brand’s creative director, Rebecca Farrar-Hockley, adding that Poly embodies the multifacets of today’s women. “Be bold, fierce and experimental,” she said.
The campaign will break in the September issues of British Vogue and Elle, which hit newsstands in August. It will then roll out to international titles.
More Content For You
- French House Balmain Releases Spring/Summer 2017 Ad Campaign
- The Fall 2016 Campaign: Ovadia & Sons Starring Luka Sabbat
- Sonia Rykiel’s Fall 2016 Ad Campaign
- Robert Pattinson Fronts Dior Homme Fall 2016 Ad Campaign
- Karlie Kloss Fronts Kurt Geiger Spring/Summer 2016 Ad Campaign
- Versace’s Spring/Summer 2016 Women’s Ad Campaign: Gigi Hadid, Natasha Poly & Raquel Zimmermann
- Jourdan Dunn & Natasha Poly For H&M Holiday 2015 campaign
- September 2015: Natasha Poly’s Editorial For Vogue Russia
- Lara Stone Stars In Kurt Geiger’s Fall/Winter 2015 Campaign
- Natasha Poly & Karmen Pedaru Star In Michael Kors & Michael Michael Kors Fall Ads
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.