Tommy Hilfiger Denim Fall 2016 Ad Campaign Starring Lucky Blue Smith & Hailey Baldwin
Tommy Hilfiger Denim has reunited with models Lucky Blue Smith and Hailey Baldwin for their Fall 2016 Ad Campaign. The twosome were also featured in the American brand’s 90s inspired Tommy Jeans Campaign (see it here).
The brand’s newest campaign was shot in Los Angeles by photographer Devyn Galindo. The collection consists of jean jackets, frayed denim and slim fit silhouettes.
More Content For You
- Lucky Blue Smith And Hailey Baldwin For Tommy Jeans 2.0
- Hailey Baldwin & Lucky Blue Smith Star In 90s Inspired Tommy Hilfiger’s Tommy Jeans Campaign
- Christian Combs Is The Face Of Tommy Hilfiger’s Tommy Jeans Spring 2018 Ad Campaign
- Philipp Plein SS ’16 Ad Campaign: Ajak Deng, Hailey Baldwin, Lucky Blue Smith & Pyper America Smith
- Part 2: Ronnie Fieg Teases Forthcoming KITH x Tommy Hilfiger Collaboration
- Iconic Brand Tommy Hilfiger To Introduce Tommy Sport For Women And Men
- Tommy Hilfiger To Stage Next ‘See-Now-Buy-Now’ Show In The City Of Lights
- Olorun Webster For Coitus Online
- Zendaya To Launch A Tommy x Zendaya Capsule Collection With Tommy Hilfiger
- Ad Campaign: Christian Combs For Tommy Jeans
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.