Prada’s Fall 2016 Ad Campaign Will Feature 27 Models
Miuccia Prada (she’s the woman behind Miu Miu and Prada) has tapped 27 models for her Prada Fall 2016 Ad Campaign. The cast will include Freja Beha Erichsen, Milla Jovovich, Sasha Pivovarova, Fei Fei Sun, Stella Tennant and Raquel Zimmermann, among others.
Steven Meisel photographed the campaign. Miuccia Prada designed the collection which features a maximalist aesthetic emerges with materials, patterns and accessories mixed and matched with abandon.
Photos Credit: Steven Meisel
More from my site
- It’s About Time! Prada To Prioritize Diversity, Both In-House And Across The Fashion Industry
- Prada Will Cruise To New York For 2020 Show
- Prada Will Cruise To New York For 2019 Show
- Jimmy Choo’s Fall 2016 20th Anniversary Ad Campaign
- Moschino Fall 2016 Ad Campaign Starring Raquel Zimmermann, Stella Tennant, Anna Cleveland & Anja Rubik
- Miuccia Prada Talks Men’s Wear, The Brand’s Evolution, See-Now-Buy-Now Trend, Revolution & Much More
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.