Fall 2016 Ad Campaigns: Michael Kors
New York City-based American sportswear fashion designer Michael Kors just unveiled his Fall 2016 ad campaign for Michael Kors Collection, MICHAEL Michael Kors, and Michael Kors Mens.
The Mario Testino-lensed campaign was shot in Manhattan and feature Danish model Freja Beha Erichsen as the face of Michael Kors Collection, Emmy Rappe, Romy Schonberger, and Sven de Vries as the faces of MICHAEL Michael Kors and Wouter Peelen as the face of Michael Kors Mens.
“This season, we’re throwing out the rulebook,” said Michael Kors in a statement. “From flirty feathers to textural tweeds, it’s all about individual style and clothes with personality.”
The campaign will run in the fall issues of Vogue, Vanity Fair, Harper’s Bazaar, and Le Figaro.
More Content For You
- Fall 2017 Ads: Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo Shot Latest Campaigns In London
- Michael Kors’ Spring/Summer 2017 Ad Campaign Starring Joan Smalls
- Ad Campaign: Michael Kors Unveils Exclusive MKC x 007 Capsule
- September 2021 Issue: Vogue Magazine Chose Eight Diverse Models
- New York Fashion week: Michael Kors To Present Live Runway Show
- Michael Kors Will Not Show At New York Fashion Week
- American Eagle Links With Lil Wayne For Fall 2019 Collaboration
- Beauty News: Mary J. Blige Partners With MAC Cosmetics For A New “Love Me” Lipstick Line
- City Of Light: Rihanna Unveils Fenty Line At Pop-Up In Paris
- Actress Nazha Tapped As Alexander McQueen’s First China Brand Ambassador
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.