Alexa Chung Stars In AG’s Fall 2016 Ad Campaign
In 2014, British model Alexa Chung teamed up with American label Adriano Goldschmied for a 20-piece capsule collection called “Alex Chung for AG” (see it here).
After collaborating with the brand, Chung and AG reunited as she stars in their Fall 2016 ad campaign.
She has also fronted campaigns for Longchamp, Madewell, Mulberry, and Eyeko.
“At the risk of sounding cliché, there’s really no one quite like her,” said Johnathan Crocker, vice president of global communications for AG, of Chung. “Trying to define what makes her so unique is close to impossible, but that’s ultimately her appeal, and why we’re thrilled to be continuing our partnership.”
“[I’m] thrilled to be asked back to model the AG Fall ’16 campaign,” said Chung via release. “I guess they missed me as much as I missed them.”
Photographer Theo Wenner shot the campaign in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
More Content For You
- Alexa Chung To Launch Denim Collection For AG
- Alexa Chung To Launch Her Eponymous Fashion Label
- London Fashion Week: Naomi Campbell, Mario Testino, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Alexa Chung & Suki Waterhouse Front And Center Row At Burberry Fall 2016
- The Fashion Docu-Series: Alexa Chung & Vogue UK
- Alexa Chung Nabs Fourth Longchamp Ad Campaign
- Alexa Chung For Tommy Hilfiger Group
- English Model Alexa Chung Stars In Longchamp’s 20th Anniversary Campaign
- American Eagle Links With Lil Wayne For Fall 2019 Collaboration
- Beauty News: Mary J. Blige Partners With MAC Cosmetics For A New “Love Me” Lipstick Line
- City Of Light: Rihanna Unveils Fenty Line At Pop-Up In Paris
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.