Gigi Hadid Fronts Stuart Weitzman Fall 2016 Ad Campaign
Social, runway and print model Gigi Hadid fronts Stuart Weitzman Fall 2016 Ad Campaign. She was also featured in the brand’s spring campaign with Joan Smalls and Lily Aldridge.
Photographer Mario Testino shot the ad for the storied footwear label.
Stuart Weitzman said the campaign was inspired by Hadid’s “real-life workout regimen.”
The campaign will be featured in print and billboard form, beginning in late August. Excerpted content will be exclusively broadcast through Stuart Weitzman‘s digital channels.
Photos Credit: Mario Testino
More Content For You
- Ad Campaign: Gigi Hadid For Prada
- Beauty News: Gigi Hadid Is Collaborating With Maybelline On A Makeup Line
- Ciara Worn A Patch Denim Look Accessorized With Stuart Weitzman The Histyle Boots
- Gigi Hadid And Kendall Jenner Star In Fendi’s Fall/Winter 2017 Ad Campaign
- Gigi Hadid Covers Harper’s Bazaar; Styles In Prada, Chanel, Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, And Stuart Weitzman
- Coach Is Buying Kate Spade; Expect An Announcement Shortly
- Gigi And Bella Hadid Front Moschino’s Spring/Summer 2017 Campaign
- Bella Hadid Is The Face Of Fendi’s Spring/Summer 2017 Ad Campaign
- Gigi Hadid Poses Nude In Stuart Weitzman’s Spring 2017 Ad Campaign
- Gigi Hadid Is Allure’s December 2016 Cover Star; Styles In Gucci, Valentino & Southpaw
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.