Moschino Fall 2016 Ad Campaign Starring Raquel Zimmermann, Stella Tennant, Anna Cleveland & Anja Rubik
For Moschino‘s Fall 2016 Advertisement, creative director Jeremy Scott cast models Raquel Zimmermann, Stella Tennant, Anna Cleveland and Anja Rubik. Iconic photographer Steven Meisel shot the ad, Carlyne Cerf De Dudzeele styled it.
The models posed in biker jackets, peplum skirts, leather boots and deconstructed gowns. They were photo’d smashing cars with hammers and spray painting.
Moschino‘s fall accessories — including newsboy caps and bucket bags — appear in the ads.
In related news, Moschino SpA and Jeremy Scott are facing a copyright lawsuit. Street artist Joseph Tierney — known as Rime — is claiming that the brand copied his work and signature.
In April, the Italian house argued that Tierney does not have standing to bring claims of copyright infringement because the work was an act of vandalism and should not be protected by law.
More Content For You
- Prada’s Fall 2016 Ad Campaign Will Feature 27 Models
- Moschino Is Heading Back To L.A.
- Moschino Is Cruising To Los Angeles For Its 2019 Men’s Spring, Women’s Resort Show
- Model Leaon Gordon Poses In A Pair Of Moschino Transformer Print Boxer Briefs
- Model And Actor Kelly Pullon Poses In Moschino, Calvin Klein And Next Undies
- Moschino Unveils Candy Crush Capsule Collection At Coachella
- Stylin On Em: Remy Ma Draped In Moschino
- Bouchra Jarrar Unveils Her First Ad Campaign For Lanvin; Starring Stella Tennant
- Gigi And Bella Hadid Front Moschino’s Spring/Summer 2017 Campaign
- Get The Look: Gucci Mane’s Moschino Trompe-L’oeil Jumper
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.