Eva Herzigová Stars In Anthony Vaccarello’s Fall/Winter 2016 Ad Campaign
Supermodel Eva Herzigová made her return to the modeling realm by starring in Anthony Vaccarello’s Fall/Winter 2016 Ad Campaign.
In the ad, she styles in one of Vaccarello’s signature mini dresses. Styling was courtesy of Alastair McKimm.
Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin shot the campaign with creative direction by Franck Durand. The images were shot on a farm outside of Paris.
Photos Credit: Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin
More Content For You
- Saint Laurent To Stage Show In New York On June 6; Might Include Menswear
- Anthony Vaccarello Tapped Travis Scott For Yves Saint Laurent’s Spring 2017 Ad Campaign
- Anthony Vaccarello Previews His First Saint Laurent Collection; Starring Anja Rubik
- Anthony Vaccarello’s First Saint Laurent Advertisement Revealed
- CONFIRMED: Anthony Vaccarello Takes Creative Director Helm At Yves Saint Laurent
- BREAKING: Kering Confirms Hedi Slimane Exit From YSL; Anthony Vaccarello Is His Successor
- Fashion News: Hedi Slimane Exiting Saint Laurent? Anthony Vaccarello Could Replace Him
- Freja Beha Erichsen Fronts Anthony Vaccarello Spring 2016 Advertisement
- Ciara Spotted Trying On Pieces From Tom Ford, Dsquared2 & Anthony Vaccarello
- Versus Versace Arrives In The U.S. Market; New Flagship In NYC
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.