NFL Style: Victor Cruz Wears A Givenchy Cuban-Fit Button-Down Shirt
Victor Cruz and Jeff Koons.
NFL player Victor Cruz is a fashion icon in my eyes. A fashion icon is someone who set trends and has a style that others idolized. The New York Giants wide receiver was spotted wearing a $655 Givenchy Cuban-Fit Button-Down Shirt.
This button-down shirt by Parisian label Givenchy applies the house’s dark palette and louche attitude to a warm-weather staple. Elegant tailored influences are evident in the stiff cotton collar, which will always retain its smart shape. The tonal chest pocket offsets the bold check nicely.
Where to buy:
The shirt is available at Mr Porter.
More Content For You
- NFL Style: Cam Newton In A LNZ Clothing Retro Salmon Cardigan, Givenchy Black Distressed Logo Tee-Shirt & Versace Medusa Lace-up Sneakers
- NFL Style: Victor Cruz Wears A Givenchy Cuban Rottweiler Needle Punch Sweater & Leggings With Shorts
- NFL Style: Victor Cruz Wears A Givenchy Cuban Rottweiler Needle Punch Sweater & His Nike Air Trainer Cruz Sneakers
- This Kid Had A Bright Future Ahead Of Him! Remembering High School Basketball Player Armoni Sexton, Of Paterson
- Fashion Killa Of The Day: Amonte Simmons From Paterson, New Jersey
- Paterson, New Jersey’s Fetty Wap Signs Record Deal With 300 Entertainment/Atlantic Records
- Fashion Killa Of The Day: Christopher From Paterson, New Jerz
- NBA Style: Hamidou Diallo Outfitted In Moncler, Givenchy, Amiri And Gucci
- Ad Campaign: House Of Givenchy Spring/Summer 2019
- Brandon Ingram’s Givenchy Logo-Intarsia Wool Sweater And Amiri Paint Splattered Distressed Skinny Jeans
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.