Spring 2016 Ad Campaign: Public School Menswear
Founders/Creative Director Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne released their Public School‘s Menswear Spring/Summer 2016 campaign, following the release of their Spring/Summer 2016 Womenswear campaign.
The New York-based brand latest advertisement was shot in black and white, by photographer Ryan Vaughn Kibler. Model Erin Mommsen stars in the campaign.
More Content For You
- Fashion News: Public School’s Next Act
- Public School Will Return To The NYFW Calendar
- BREAKING: Dao-Yi Chow & Maxwell Osborne Step Down At DKNY; Plus Caroline Brown Is Leaving DKI
- Show Review: Public School Men’s Spring, Women’s Resort 2017
- Public School Is the Latest Label to Combine Men’s and Women’s Collections
- Public School’s Dao-Yi Chow & Maxwell Osborne Hired As DKNY Creative Directors
- Behind The Scenes: Dao-Yi Chow & Maxwell Osborne’s Spring 2016 DKNY Advertisement
- DKNY’s Creative Directors Dao-Yi Chow & Maxwell Osborne Discuss Their Highly Anticipated Collection
- NYFW Women’s Schedule Is Released!
- Nas Is The Face Of Public School’s x New Era Campaign
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.