Cara Delevingne Fronts Chanel Eyewear Ad Campaign
British fashion model Cara Delevingne fronts Chanel Eyewear Ad Campaign.
This campaign was photographed by creative director Karl Lagerfeld.
The images feature optical and sun style glasses. The frames feature Chanel’s signature embellished camellias as well as quilted effects.
She pairs her glasses with tweed caps and jackets from the spring 2016 ready-to-wear collection.
More Content For You
- Cara Delevingne & Pharrell Williams For Chanel Paris-Salzburg Pre-Fall 2015 Campaign By Karl Lagerfeld
- Models Cara Delevingne And Kendall Jenner Skip Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show For Chanel
- YBN Almighty Jay’s Chanel Tweed CC Sneakers
- Passion For Fashion: Christian Combs Wears A Calvin Klein Jeans Est. 1978 Flag Print Denim Jacket And Chanel Tweed CC Sneakers
- The House Of Chanel Names Virginie Viard As Karl Lagerfeld’s Successor
- Chanel To Stage 2020 Cruise Show In France
- Capsule Collection: Pharrell Williams Designs For Chanel
- Grooming News: Chanel Creating First Men’s Makeup Line
- FAKE NEWS: Bernard Arnault Denies Rumor Of LVMH Bid For Chanel
- Fashion News: Chanel To Launch Capsule Ski And Swimwear Collections
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.