Sneaker News: Teyana Taylor Is Collaborating With Reebok On Allen Iverson’s First Signature Shoe
Harlem‘s own and G.O.O.D. Music recording artist Teyana Taylor is adding another sneaker collaboration to her forever growing resume. The singer, dancer and actress is set to release her own sneaker with Reebok.
Taylor is now releasing an all-red pair of Reebok Question Mid for the sneaker’s 20th anniversary celebration with Allen Iverson.
In the image, Taylor posted on her Instagram, the sneaker features an all-red look covering the entire upper and midsole. The upper features faux croc embossing, while the look is finished off with the Question‘s trademark icy blue outsole.
The shoe will be dropping in October.
This marks Taylor‘s third sneaker collaboration. She collaborated with adidas Originals and Ewing Athletics in the past.
Photos Credit: Teyana Taylor’s Instagram
More Content For You
- Sneaker News: Reebok Will Re-Release Iconic Question Mid OG This Friday
- Sneaker News: Reebok Introduces The Question Mid Teyana T Designed By Teyana Taylor
- Red October: Teyana Taylor x Reebok Question Mid Sneaker
- Sneaker News: Teyana Taylor & Reebok Classic Unveils The Freestyle “Color Bomb” Pack
- Sneaker News: The Hall Of Fame x Reebok Question Mid Is Dropping This Weekend
- Kicks Of The Day: Reebok’s Question Mid “Dress Code”
- Style Trendsetter: Teyana Taylor Wears An A Bathing Ape Color Camo Jacket & Reebok Question Mid Teyana T Sneakers
- Reebok Releases The Question Mid “Celebrate” & Shaq Attaq “Celebrate” To Honor Allen Iverson & Shaquille O’Neal
- Kicks Of The Day: The Reebok/AI Question Mid ‘White Party’ Arrives 6/7
- Sneaker News: Reebok Introduces The Question Mid Prototype, Signaling The 20th Anniversary Of Allen Iverson’s Question Mid Sneaker
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.