Spring 2016 Ad Campaign: Topman Essentials
Topshop‘s men’s clothing brand Topman Essentials just released their Spring 2016 campaign.
The campaign features models Michael Lockley, Fionnan Byrne-Perkins, and Henry Kitcher.
Photographer Thomas Cooksey shot the campaign, while Harry Lambert styled it.
More Content For You
- Stepping Down: Topshop And Topman Creative Chiefs Kate Phelan And Gordon Richardson To Exit
- Ciara Attends Topshop/Topman’s Flagship Grand Opening Dinner
- Boss Moves: Beyoncé Buys Philip Green Out Of Ivy Park Brand
- Topshop’s Holiday 2016 Campaign Starring 9 Emerging Models
- DJ Boof Dressed In A Dsquared2 Mixed Material Denim Jacket, Topman Shirt, Rag & Bone Men’s Skinny Jeans & Timberland 6″ Classic Boots
- Lookbook: Nasir Mazhar x Topman Starring Model Montell Martin
- Jhonattan Burjack For Attitude Magazine’s September 2016 Issue
- Collaboration: Topman x Nasir Mazhar
- Wiz Khalifa For British GQ Style
- Topshop’s Fall 2016 Campaign Starring Taylor Hill
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.