Proenza Schouler’s Spring/Summer 2016 Ad Campaign
Proenza Schouler just released their Spring/Summer 2016 Ad Campaign. Models Selena Forrest, Olympia Campbell and Nicole-Antonia Spagnola are featured in the ads.
Zoe Ghertner lensed the campaign, while Marie Chaix styled it.
For the ads, design duo Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough wanted to capture the essence of the brand’s ideal woman in a “deeply personal and completely honest” way, according to WWD.
“The aim was to capture a kind of confident individualism we are consistently drawn to and to explore the intimate and personal narrative that was an important subtext to the spring 2016 collection,” the designers told WWD in a joint statement.
The ads are slated to break in March issues of Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Interview and W as well as biannual publications such as Love, Purple, Pop, Self Service and The Gentlewoman.
In related news, Proenza Schouler’s pre-fall 2016 imagery will not be revealed.
Photos Credit: Zoe Ghertner
More Content For You
- Business: Jack McCollough And Lazaro Hernandez Have Brought Back Proenza Schouler
- Fashion Week: Proenza Schouler To Return To New York
- Goodbye! Proenza Schouler Exits Paris Couture Week; Plans For The Upcoming Collection Will Be Announced In The Near Future
- Proenza Schouler Launches “Sister” Collection
- Proenza Schouler Is Leaving NYFW After The Fall 2017 Collection; Will Show In Paris
- Proenza Schouler’s Fall 2016 Campaign Featuring Selena Forrest & Julia Bergshoeff
- Proenza Schouler Is Cruising To Paris For Its Resort 2017 Collection
- Lupita Nyong’o Covers In Style Magazine’s April 2016 Issue In A Teal Green Proenza Schouler Dress
- Karen Millen Reveals Its Spring/Summer 2016 Ad Campaign
- Fashion News: Proenza Schouler Will Not Reveal Pre-Fall 2016 Until April
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.