Kenzo’s Spring/Summer 2016 Ad Campaign Starring Abbey Lee Kershaw & Cameron Gentry
Paris-based brand Kenzo just unveiled their Spring/Summer 2016 Ad Campaign. The collection was designed by Humberto Leon and Carol Lim.
The print ad coincides with an 11-minute film – which called “Showbird” and will officially launch on February 3. Critically acclaimed writer and director Sean Baker shot the images and video in Slab City, California at a snowbird campsite in the Sonoran Desert. Abbey Lee Kershaw and Cameron Gentry star in the campaign.
The brand’s ad campaign was made in collaboration with Framework, and Fran Burns handled styling duties.
Watch the 15-second teaser for “Snowbird” below.
More Content For You
- Kenzo’s La Collection Memento Will Be Presented In March 2019, Under A See-Now-Buy-Now Format
- NBA Style: Brandon Ingram Wears A Kenzo Reversible Windbreaker With Hood And Kenzo Tiger Bomber Jacket
- Jared Cunningham Wears A Kenzo Black Eye Hoodie, Balenciaga Men’s Knit High-Top Sneakers & IKEA X INKLAW Sweatpants
- LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE Names Sylvie Colin CEO Of Kenzo
- Tracee Ellis Ross & Jesse Williams Star In Kenzo’s Spring/Summer 2017 Ad Campaign
- Style Diary: DJ Boof Wears Kenzo, Greg Lauren, Off-White, Saint Laurent And Timberland
- New Visual: Young Zay “Blackout,” Plus He Wears A Kenzo Logo-Print Hooded Sweatshirt
- NBA Style: Tyler Ulis Wears A Kenzo ‘Runway’ Sweatshirt & Balmain Blue Washed Denim Biker Jeans
- Kenzo Will Combine Men’s And Women’s Runway Collections For Paris Couture Week
- T.I. Spotted In A Kenzo Black Cotton ‘Eye’ Sweatshirt & OFF-WHITE Black Cordura Hiking Boots
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.