Balmain HOMME Spring/Summer 2016 Ad campaign
Olivier Rousteing releases his Balmain HOMME Spring/Summer 2016 Ad campaign.
The dark ad was captured by photographer Steven Klein, Pascal Dangin at KIDS served as creative director.
Balmain Army models including Dudley O’Shaughnessy, Ronald Epps, Francisco Lachowski and Geron McKinley are featured in the luxury French house’s SS16 ad.
More Content For You
- Lookbook: Les Benjamins’ Spring/Summer 2016
- Model Nate Carty For Thaddeus O’Neil Spring/Summer 2016
- Travi$ Scott Draped In Balmain HOMME Fall/Winter 2015 Outerwear
- First Look: Balmain HOMME Fragrance’s Bottle Which Reflects Iconic Pieces Of The House Of Balmain
- Lookbook: Balmain Homme Spring/Summer 2015 Collection
- American Eagle Links With Lil Wayne For Fall 2019 Collaboration
- Beauty News: Mary J. Blige Partners With MAC Cosmetics For A New “Love Me” Lipstick Line
- City Of Light: Rihanna Unveils Fenty Line At Pop-Up In Paris
- Actress Nazha Tapped As Alexander McQueen’s First China Brand Ambassador
- Ra Sosa Outfitted In An Off-White Diag Stencil Zipped Hoodie & Nike The 10: Air Vapormax FK “Off White” Sneakers
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.