Iconic Fashion Model Naomi Campbell For Vogue Portugal
Iconic fashion model Naomi Campbell was captured by photographer An Le for the February 2016 issue of Vogue Portugal.
The British beauty sports a new hairstyle — she looks flawless in her red hair. As always, her makeup is beautiful!
Renne Garnes was in charge of Campbell‘s makeup and Ada Kokosar handled styling duties.
Photo Credit: An Le
More Content For You
- British Fashion Model Naomi Campbell Covers Sorbet Magazine
- Fashion Model Naomi Campbell For W Magazine; Wears Luxury Labels & Talks Her Acting Career
- Iconic Fashion Model Naomi Campbell Attends The 2014 Met Gala In Givenchy
- Fashion Model Alexis Chaparro For Manifesto Magazine
- Spring Break In Miami: Fashion Model Raheem Pierre’s Flight Club Script Shorts
- Photo Diary: Fashion Model Raheem Pierre Takes Miami
- Fashion Model Amilna Estêvão For Harper’s Bazaar Arabia
- Campaign: Naomi Campbell For Equinox Hotel
- Naomi Campbell Covers The March 2018 Issue Of British Vogue
- Paris Fashion Week: Supermodel Naomi Campbell Spotted Front Row At Men’s Fashion Week Fall 2019
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.