Models Are Carrying Peacocks In Gucci’s Spring 2016 Ad Campaign
Gucci‘s Alessandro Michele had an amazing 2015 and most likely he will continue his great achievements in 2016. He became the creative director of Gucci last year, In April 2015, Gucci released its Pre-Fall 2015 Ad Campaign, the first campaign under Michele, Gucci unveiled its new window designs under the creative directions of Michele for Fall 2015 back in July, the British Fashion Council honored Michele with the International Designer Award at the British Fashion Awards last December and we’ve recently announced that Michele is hitting the road again and will show the luxury house’s Cruise (Resort) 2017 Collection in the capital and most populous city of England (see it here).
For Gucci‘s Spring 2016 ad campaign, shot in Berlin, by British photographer Glen Luchford, the focus is not only on the pieces the models wear, but the peacocks they’re carrying.
The Italian house’s new aesthetic is catching the attention of retailers, editors, fashionistas and fashionistos.
Michele is definitely putting Gucci back on the fashion map.
The ad features a crew of youthful models – Elizabeth Moore, Jacob Hugo Goldhoorm, Polina Oganicheva, Nicole Atieno, Anka Kurydina, Mia Gruenwald, Timothy Dibble, Anton Togfart, Arnis Cievala and Peyton Knight posing in and around Berlin (a bus stop, rooftop, and public restroom).
The collection consists of an intarsia fur coat, hangbags, footwear, an emerald green brocade suit and patterned bomber jackets.
More Content For You
- NLE Choppa Styles In Gucci, Releases “Blocc Is Hot” Video
- Gucci Will Cruise To Rome For 2020 Show
- NBA Style: Hamidou Diallo Outfitted In Moncler, Givenchy, Amiri And Gucci
- High School Sports: Rodney Carson Jr. Styles In A Gucci Cities Hooded Sweatshirt And Balenciaga Triple S Trainer Sneakers
- NBA Fashion: Brandon Ingram Wears Moncler, Gucci And Amiri
- NBA Fashion: John Wall Wears Gucci, Fear Of God And Balenciaga
- R&B/Soul Singer Monica Brown Styles In A Gucci Sweater With Crystal GG Motif & Gucci GG Technical Jersey Track Pants
- NBA Fashion: Brandon Ingram Outfitted In A Palm Angels Logo Bomber Jacket & Gucci Flashtrek Sneakers
- English Footballer Dujon Sterling Draped In Gucci
- Lala Anthony Styles In A Statement Dapper Dan x Gucci Vest And Alexandre Vauthier Boots
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.