Hedi Slimane Unveils Saint Laurent’s Spring/Summer 2016 Ad Campaign
Two days before the Christmas holiday, creative director and image director, Hedi Slimane unveiled his Saint Laurent‘s Spring/Summer 2016 Ad Campaign.
The black and white photos were shot by Hedi Slimane and star models Signe Lund and Steffi Soede. The ladies wore a wide range of casual and formalwear reflective of the runway collection, from silk slip dresses to denim overall in the ads.
The luxury French house SS16 ads feature their mini dresses, sequins, metallics, boxy jackets and furs.
More Content For You
- Celine Will Show Fall 2023 Collection Next Month In California
- Hedi Slimane Awarded $11.5 Million In Case Against Saint Laurent; Kering Will Appeal
- Models Karon Byers & Shawn Golomingi Stripped Down To Their Briefs For Attitude Magazine
- Models Hailey Baldwin, Matt Trethe & Emma Stern For GUESS
- French Court Orders Kering To Pay Saint Laurent’s Former Creative Director Hedi Slimane $13 Million
- Hedi Slimane Sues Kering Over Non-Compete Clause
- Models Lineisy Montero & Tami Williams For Vogue June 2016
- Hedi Slimane Denied Plans To Launch Eponymous Label; Is He Headed To Chanel?
- Is Hedi Slimane Looking For An Investor For His Namesake Fashion House?
- Belgain Designer Vaccarello To Replace Slimane At YSL; He Will Stop Developing His Eponymous Label
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.