Philipp Plein SS ’16 Ad Campaign: Ajak Deng, Hailey Baldwin, Lucky Blue Smith & Pyper America Smith
Philipp Plein releases its Spring/Summer 2016 ad campaign which star Sudanese model Ajak Deng, model Hailey Baldwin, model Lucky Blue Smith and his sister Pyper America Smith.
Famed photographer Steven Klein lensed the sci-fi-inspired campaign.
The models are dressed in leather biker jackets, pants, denim, floor length dresses, blazers, sneakers and high heels. A lot of the pieces includes spikes, studs, and chains.
More Content For You
- Lucky Blue Smith And Hailey Baldwin For Tommy Jeans 2.0
- Tommy Hilfiger Denim Fall 2016 Ad Campaign Starring Lucky Blue Smith & Hailey Baldwin
- Hailey Baldwin & Lucky Blue Smith Star In 90s Inspired Tommy Hilfiger’s Tommy Jeans Campaign
- Roberto Cavalli Is Closer To A Sale, Philipp Plein Said To Be Eyeing Brand
- Fashion Model Marcato Does A Photoshoot In Philipp Plein
- Fashion Model Ajak Deng For D’SCENE Magazine
- New York Fashion Week The Shows: Philipp Plein Fall/Winter 2018 Ready-To-Wear
- New York Fashion Week: Christian Combs Walked At The Philipp Plein Show, Attended The Tom Ford Show & More
- Philipp Plein Is Jetsetting To Cannes, Will Host Coed Resort Show During Film Festival
- New York Fashion Week: Philipp Plein Fall 2017
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.