She Made It Look Good Too: Lala Anthony Styled In The Same Outfit She Wore Back In 2013
Lala Anthony was recently on a press run, promoting Unforgettable. She stopped by Aol‘s BUILD for a conversation.
During the conversation, Lala talked about her role on the show, “I don’t love seeing dead people but it doesn’t bother me! It was great to learn.” She also talked about her family and announced that she has partnered up with Queen Latifah to turn her The Power Playbook into a film.
“I partnered up with Queen Latifah to turn the book into a feature film,” announced Lala.
For the appearance, the fashionista styled in an outfit that she wore in 2013 at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) for the 12 Years A Slave premiere. In 2013, Lala wore this sold out $859 The Row ‘Quarny’ Green Leather Dress and sold out $1,295 Christian Louboutin ‘Katrina’ Blue Watersnake 150mm Sandals (see it here).
Back then, Anthony accessorized her outfit with a $720 Stella McCartney Metal-Trimmed Faux Leather Waist Belt. This go ’round, she accessorized her look with a chic coat, sunglasses and black belt.
Lala in 2013 wearing the same outfit she wore the other day.
More Content For You
- Lala Anthony Attends The Thom Browne Show
- Lala Anthony Wears An Alex Perry Hadley Fitted Midi Dress And Dolce & Gabbana Tulle Detailed Sandals
- September 2020 Issue: Lala Anthony Covers Essence
- Lala Anthony Wears A Versace Baroque Triangle Bikini
- New York Fashion Week: Lala Anthony Wears An Off-White Asymmetric Wrap Dress
- All She Does Is WIN! Lala Anthony Joins Cast Of Fox Series Reboot ‘BH90210’
- Lala Anthony & 50 Cent’s ‘Intercepted’ Drama Series In Works At Starz
- Paris Fashion Week: Lala Anthony Attends Some Fall 2019 Ready-To-Wear Shows
- Lala Anthony Launches Plus Size Collection With Ashley Stewart
- Lala Anthony Styles In A Statement Dapper Dan x Gucci Vest And Alexandre Vauthier Boots
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.