Ad Campaign: Rihanna For Dior
Last spring 2015, donbleek.com reported that mega pop star Rihanna was the first Black girl to front a Dior campaign. Today, a new campaign starring Riri for the luxury house was released.
Craig McDean shot the campaign, while Mel Ottenberg handled styling duties.
More Content For You
- Rihanna As Marie Antoinette For CR Fashion Book Fall/Winter 2016 Issue
- Rihanna Partners With Dior On Sunglass Collection
- Paris Fashion Week: Rihanna Attends Dior’s Spring 2016 RTW Show
- Rihanna To Star In Dior’s ‘Secret Garden’ Series
- A Look At Dior’s Cruise 2015 Collection
- Front Row At A Fashion Show: Rihanna Attends Dior’s Cruise 2015 Presentation
- City Of Light: Rihanna Unveils Fenty Line At Pop-Up In Paris
- LVMH Confirms Luxury Label With Rihanna: She Is The 1st Woman To Create An Original Brand At LVMH And The First Woman Of Color At The Top Of An LVMH Maison
- Styling On Em: YBN Almighty Jay’s $3,900 Balenciaga Men’s Twinset Parka And $950 Dior x Kaws Sweatshirt
- New Details Emerge About Rihanna’s Luxury House With LVMH, Dubbed Project Loud France
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.