Ad Campaign: Kate Moss & Cara Delevingne For Mango
Back in the spring, donbleek.com posted a preview of Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne Fall 2015 campaign for Mango.
The “It” Brit duo full ad campaign for Mango‘s Fall 2015 has been released.
The campaign was lensed by Inez and Vinoodh.
In the ads for the Spanish retailer, the models opted for a 70s-inspired look -fringed poncho, flared jeans, floral, snakeskin boots, leather shorts, vest trench coat and more.
More Content For You
- First Look: Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss For Mango
- Cara Delevingne Fronts Hedi Slimane’s Saint Laurent’s ‘La Collection de Paris’ Ad Campaign
- My Burberry Eau de Toilette: Kate Moss And Cara Delevingne
- Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Cara Delevingne & Jourdan Dunn Front-Row At Burberry’s Fall 2015 Show
- Ad Campaign: Cara Delevingne’s Capsule Collection For DKNY
- Ad Campaign: Christian Combs For Tommy Jeans
- Cara Delevingne Signs With IMG Models
- Etro’s Fall/Winter 2017 Ad Campaign: Anna Ewers & Baptiste Radufe
- Clare Waight Keller’s First Givenchy Ad Campaign
- Bella Hadid Stars Alongside Zayn Malik In His Versus Versace Ad Campaign
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.