These Kid Models Are Sons Of Famous NBA Players; They’re Posing For Sean Jean’s Fall/Holiday 2015 Ad Campaign
The kids of today are the leaders of tomorrow. I love when the youth have a positive platform to showcase their talents.
Lala and Carmelo Anthony’s son Kiyan Anthony and Savannah & LeBron James‘ sons LeBron James Jr. & Bryce James are taking a break from following in their famous father’s footsteps on the court and tapping into the modeling/fashion world off the court.
The kids are posing in an ad campaign, titled “Dream Big” for Puff Daddy‘s Sean Jean‘s Fall/Holiday 2015.
Kiyan has walked the runway during the Kids Rock! Fashion Show at New York Fashion Week.
The James posed alongside another kid and all of these guys have a great future ahead of them in the fashion/modeling world.
Sean Jean‘s “Dream Big” campaign will break in the September issue of GQ. The “Dream Big” collection is already available at Macy’s department stores nationwide and Macys.com.
LeBron James Jr. & Bryce James and another kid model
More Content For You
- Diddy’s Son Christian Combs Celebrates 21st Birthday In Miami; Is Bringing Back Sean John Velour Suits
- After Selling A Majority Stake In Sean John, Is Puff Daddy Now A Self-Made Billionaire From Harlem, USA?
- Sean “Diddy” Combs Owns The Sean John Brand Again
- Sean Combs Wants To Buy Back His Sean John Brand
- Sean John Releases First Women’s Collaboration With Retailer Missguided
- Passion For Fashion: Justin Combs Styles In A Pyer Moss x Sean John Leather Biker Suit From Pyer Moss’ Spring 2020 RTW Collection
- American Eagle Links With Lil Wayne For Fall 2019 Collaboration
- Beauty News: Mary J. Blige Partners With MAC Cosmetics For A New “Love Me” Lipstick Line
- City Of Light: Rihanna Unveils Fenty Line At Pop-Up In Paris
- Actress Nazha Tapped As Alexander McQueen’s First China Brand Ambassador
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.