Perry Ellis Fall/Winter 2015/16 Ad Campaign
Perry Ellis‘ creative director Michael Maccari continues to revamp the brand. For the Fall/Winter 2015/16 collection, Maccari was inspired by utilitarian clothing, workwear, and metallic textures.
Maccari favorite muses: French–American model David Agbodji and British model Oli Lacey are featured in Perry Ellis‘ newest advertisement.
The models pose in classic overcoats, graphic sweaters, contemporary suiting, jackets and shirts in the ad.
Photographer Thomas Lohr lensed the campaign which debuted on OUT.com.
Photos Credit: Thomas Lohr
More Content For You
- Iconic 80s / 90s Brand Perry Ellis America To Make Its Return This Fall
- Business: George Feldenkreis Reaffirms Offer To Acquire Perry Ellis Shares
- Former Perry Ellis Chairman George Feldenkreis Offers To Buy Company For $430 Million
- New York Fashion Week Men’s: Perry Ellis Fall/Winter 2018 Menswear
- Model Torin Verdone Stars In Perry Ellis’ Spring 2017 Ad Campaign
- The Lawsuit Against Perry Ellis Alleging Racist & Homophobic Behavior Has Been Settled
- Perry Ellis’ New President Doesn’t Want ‘Blacks Or Anyone Who Looks Too Gay’ In Ads, Exec Claims In Lawsuit
- Torin Verdone For Calvin Klein Jeans Fall/Winter 2015/16 Ad Campaign
- New York Fashion Week Men’s: Spring 2016 Menswear Perry Ellis
- American Eagle Links With Lil Wayne For Fall 2019 Collaboration
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.