Did Kim Kardashian Secretly Shoot An Ad Campaign For Givenchy?
At the current moment, donbleek.com is not able to officially confirm it, but Kim Kardashian may have shot an ad campaign for Riccardo Tisci‘s Givenchy in Paris yesterday.
Some behind-the-scene images, lensed by photographer Ezra Petronio LE were posted on Instagram.
Back in May, donbleek.com reported that Beyonce had shot an ad campaign for Riccardo Tisci‘s Givenchy. Most likely, the campaign was for the the house’s Fall/Winter 2015 or perfume (see the originally story here).
Stay soon as this story develops!
Photos Credit: Kim Kardashian’s Instagram
More Content For You
- Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci Talks About Dressing Kim Kardashian; Admits He Got “KILLED” Because Of It
- Riccardo Tisci Announces A New Collaboration With Nike’s Basketball Division
- Former Chloé Creative Director Clare Waight Keller Is Named First Woman Designer Of Givenchy
- DM Fashion Book Exclusive: Off-White’s Virgil Abloh Said Among Candidates For Givenchy Post
- Riccardo Tisci’s Move To Versace Is Coming Soon
- DM Fashion Book Exclusive: Riccardo Tisci Has Exited Givenchy; Is He Headed To Versace?
- Paris Fashion Week: Givenchy Men’s Fall 2017 Collection; The Show Was Very Diverse
- Is Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci Headed To Versace?
- Jay Z Rocks A Givenchy Columbian Print Jersey Tee-Shirt
- Future Wears A Givenchy Men’s Fine-Gauge Knit Sweater
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.