Revealed: Peter Copping’s First Ad Campaign For Oscar de la Renta
Last October, Peter Copping was appointed creative director at Oscar de la Renta.
Today, Style.com debuted Copping‘s first ever Fall 2015 campaign which stars Carolyn Murphy in Oscar de la Renta’s sweeping gowns and delicate cocktail numbers.
David Sims photographed the shoot.
“I wanted the Fall Oscar de la Renta campaign to express the couture spirit that has always been associated with the house,” says Copping in a release, adding, “Carolyn Murphy, a natural beauty, seen through the lens of David Sims captures perfectly what I was looking for—a modern Oscar woman.”
More Content For You
- Breaking: Peter Copping Is Exiting Oscar de la Renta
- Confirmed: Peter Copping Joins Oscar de la Renta
- Oscar de la Renta Is Presenting At Australia Fashion Week
- Fall 2015 Campaign: Ugg Starring Carolyn Murphy
- Daria Strokous And Sasha Luss For Oscar de la Renta’s Spring 2015 Campaign
- Oscar de la Renta’s Fall 2014 Ad Campaign Starring Diana Moldovan & Larry Hofmann
- American Eagle Links With Lil Wayne For Fall 2019 Collaboration
- Beauty News: Mary J. Blige Partners With MAC Cosmetics For A New “Love Me” Lipstick Line
- City Of Light: Rihanna Unveils Fenty Line At Pop-Up In Paris
- Actress Nazha Tapped As Alexander McQueen’s First China Brand Ambassador
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.