Chanel’s Fall 2015 Ad Campaign: Anna Ewers And Lindsey Wixson
Karl Lagerfeld‘s Chanel releases its Fall 2015 Ad Campaign which star Anna Ewers and Lindsey Wixson. The models are covered in classic tweeds, striking a fabulous pose in the advertisement.
Largerfeld shot the images in black and white. I like the campaign because it has a sophisticated look to it.
What are your thoughts on the advertisement?
Photo Credit: Chanel
More Content For You
- YBN Almighty Jay’s Chanel Tweed CC Sneakers
- Passion For Fashion: Christian Combs Wears A Calvin Klein Jeans Est. 1978 Flag Print Denim Jacket And Chanel Tweed CC Sneakers
- The House Of Chanel Names Virginie Viard As Karl Lagerfeld’s Successor
- Chanel To Stage 2020 Cruise Show In France
- Alexander Wang’s Post-Rebrand Ad Campaign Is Here
- Capsule Collection: Pharrell Williams Designs For Chanel
- Grooming News: Chanel Creating First Men’s Makeup Line
- FAKE NEWS: Bernard Arnault Denies Rumor Of LVMH Bid For Chanel
- Fashion News: Chanel To Launch Capsule Ski And Swimwear Collections
- Chanel Cruise Show Will Take Place In Paris On May 3
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.