Tommy Hilfiger’s Fall 2015 Ad Campaign Is Inspired By Football
This marks his 30th anniversary and American fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger was inspired by football for his fall 2015 ad campaign. The models are surrounded by football players wearing their uniforms as they are photo’d on the field, yardline, and goal post in the ad.
Photographer Craig McDean shot the “Team Hilfiger” dubbed ad, with styling by Karl Templer. The ad was shot in Monterey Park, CA and feature Behati Prinsloo, Julia Hafstrom, RJ King, Miles McMillan, Bruno Fabre, Nate Gill and Simon Nessman.
The campaign will break worldwide on Aug. 3, with a multimedia program that includes print, traditional display and social media.
The print ads will run in September issues, with cover gatefolds and double pages in magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Vanity Fair, InStyle, Marie Claire, Glamour and Harper’s Bazaar.
Photos Credit: Craig McDean
More Content For You
- Tommy Hilfiger Is Returning To New York Fashion Week
- Tommy Hilfiger Inks Multifaceted Partnership With Shawn Mendes, He Will Also Be The Face Of The Summer 2022 Global Campaign
- Tommy Hilfiger Broadcasted Its First Live-Stream Shopping Event
- Tommy Jeans And Looney Tunes Releases Capsule Collection
- Tommy Hilfiger Is Headed To Harlem, Will Host TommyNow Show At The Historical Apollo Theater
- Part 2: Ronnie Fieg Teases Forthcoming KITH x Tommy Hilfiger Collaboration
- Iconic Brand Tommy Hilfiger To Introduce Tommy Sport For Women And Men
- Tommy Hilfiger To Stage Next ‘See-Now-Buy-Now’ Show In The City Of Lights
- Olorun Webster For Coitus Online
- Zendaya To Launch A Tommy x Zendaya Capsule Collection With Tommy Hilfiger
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.