Georgia May Jagger Stars In Mulberry’s Autumn/Winter 2015 Ad Campaign
Johnny Coca, who last worked at Céline, is now creative directive at Mulberry.
He released Mulberry‘s Autumn/Winter 2015 Ad Campaign starring Georgia May Jagger.
May Jagger is walking the streets of Chelsea, carrying the classic Bayswater, as well as the Roxette and the Mini Jamie bags in the Alasdair McLellan shot campaign.
See the video below and more images on the next page.
More Content For You
- Mulberry Shares Dropped 30%, Affected By House Of Fraser
- Mulberry Unveils Fall 2016 Campaign
- Hill & Friends: Ex-Mulberry Creative Director Emma Hill To Launch Own Line
- Mulberry: Cara Delevingne’s New Collection
- Thierry Andretta Is Mulberry’s New CEO
- Johnny Coca To Exit Mulberry, The Brand Has Begun The Process Of Finding A Successor
- American Eagle Links With Lil Wayne For Fall 2019 Collaboration
- Beauty News: Mary J. Blige Partners With MAC Cosmetics For A New “Love Me” Lipstick Line
- City Of Light: Rihanna Unveils Fenty Line At Pop-Up In Paris
- Actress Nazha Tapped As Alexander McQueen’s First China Brand Ambassador
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.