Style Icon: Ciara Is The New TopShop USA Ambassador
R&B/Pop singer turned model and style icon Ciara has plenty of reasons to be smiling and one of them is that she just scored another fashion endorsement.
At last night’s Fashion Retail Academy Awards in London, Cici was announced as the brand new USA Ambassador of Topshop.
The British-based brand is very major in the USA. Last year, we reported that Beyonce teamed up with the brand for a clothing line (see it here).
Photos Credit: Dave Benett/Getty Images
More Content For You
- Ciara Is Hitting The Road Again For Another ‘Jackie’ Tour, Sponsored By Topshop
- Ciara Wears A Topshop Dress & Stuart Weitzman All Legs Over-The-Knee-Boots
- Ciara Attends A Topshop Event In The Brand’s Longline Slouchy Coat
- Ciara Wears A Topshop Trench Coat & Velvet Plunge Front Jumpsuit
- NYFW Style: Ciara Draped In TopShop
- Ciara Attends Topshop/Topman’s Flagship Grand Opening Dinner
- Ciara Wears Topshop & Christian Louboutin In NYC
- Beauty Marks: Ciara Is Baring It All In A Pair Of Air Jordan 1 Retro HI NRG / UN, Releases New Album
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Launch Joint Production Company For Film, TV & Digital Content
- Ciara Covers The April 2019 Issue Of InStyle Magazine
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.