Iconic Model: Naomi Campbell At Riccardo Tisci’s Givenchy’s Summer 2016 Menswear & Women’s Fall 2015 Haute Couture Show In Paris
Yesterday Friday (June 25), Givenchy’s artistic director Riccardo Tisci combined his Men’s Spring 2016 and Women’s Haute Couture Fall 2015 collection during a presentation at Paris Fashion Week: Men’s.
Iconic fashion model Naomi Campbell closed out the show. She walked the runway in a striped blazer, thigh-high tights and a thong bikini, accessorized with large hoop earrings.
Other models including Kendall Jenner, Joan Smalls, Jamie Bochert, and Candice Swanepoel walked during the show.
More Content For You
- Kim Kardashian Spotted In Givenchy While Leaving Le Royal Monceau Hotel In Paris
- Dolce & Gabbana And Givenchy Sent Naomi Campbell Free Clothes For Christmas
- Beyonce Wears A $1,375 Givenchy American Flag Silk Tee And $855 Azzedine Alaia Lace-Up Boots In Paris
- Ciara Wears A Givenchy Top In Paris
- Iconic Fashion Model Naomi Campbell Attends The 2014 Met Gala In Givenchy
- NBA Style: Hamidou Diallo Outfitted In Moncler, Givenchy, Amiri And Gucci
- Campaign: Naomi Campbell For Equinox Hotel
- Naomi Campbell Covers The March 2018 Issue Of British Vogue
- Paris Fashion Week: Supermodel Naomi Campbell Spotted Front Row At Men’s Fashion Week Fall 2019
- Ad Campaign: House Of Givenchy Spring/Summer 2019
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.