Ad Campaign: Stuart Vevers’ First Men’s Campaign For Coach
Coach‘s Executive Creative Director Stuart Vevers releases the ad campaign for his first men’s collection.
The collection consists of hefty shearlings, leather jackets and large carryalls.
The men’s Fall 2015 collection star models Niels Trispel and Ben Allen and was shot by Steven Meisel and styled by Karl Templer.
Trispel and Allen were photographed in Staten Island.
“The campaign continues the story that started with the women’s collections: classic American wardrobe pieces, mixed with the individuality that comes of a New York attitude, reinterpreted with a new hand for a guy who’s comfortable with his personal style,” Vevers said. “These are pieces that you want to wear—classic clothing archetypes reimagined from a luxury perspective, that can be worn together or loved as individual pieces.”
Vevers‘ upcoming Spring 2016 menswear show will take place in London on June 13.
Photos: Courtesy of Coach
More Content For You
- Coach Launches Men’s Spring 2019 Global Advertising Campaign Starring Michael B. Jordan
- Coach To Jetset To Shanghai For Pre-Fall 2019 Show
- Lincoln Center To Honor Coach, Stuart Vevers This Fall
- Michael B. Jordan Is The New Face Of Coach
- Coach’s Spring 2018 Ad Campaign
- Selena Gomez For Coach’s Holiday 2017/2018 Ad Campaign
- Here Are The 11 Leather Goods From The Coach x Selena Gomez Collection
- Coach Is Buying Kate Spade; Expect An Announcement Shortly
- New York Fashion Week: Coach 1941 Fall 2017
- Coach Will Stage Fashion Show, 75th Anniversary Party In December
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.