Lupita Nyong’o Stars In New Ad For Lancôme
Kenyan beauty Lupita Nyong’o last posed in Lancôme‘s L’Absolu Rouge ad here.
The Oscar Award winning actress is now posing in the beauty giant’s newest ad campaign which was lensed by photographer Alexi Lubomirski and will appear in Paris Match magazine.
In the campaign, Nyong’o looks flawless in a one piece with scarlett chiffon overlay and red sandals.
Nyong’o has three upcoming projects in the works: Star Wars: Episode VII, The Jungle Book and Queen of Katwe.
Photos Credit: Alexi Lubomirski
More Content For You
- Ad Campaign: Lupita Nyong’o For Lancôme L’Absolu Rouge
- The Lupita Nyong’o Reign Continues! The Oscar Award Winning Actress Is The Brand Ambassadress For Lancome
- September 2018 Issue: Lupita Nyong’o Covers PORTER’s Fall 2018
- BLACK BEAUTY: Lupita Nyong’o Covers Essence, As Well As Allure March 2018
- Naomi Campbell, Puff Daddy & More For Pirelli’s “Alice And Wonderland”-Themed 2018 Calendar; Shot By Tim Walker & Styled By Edward Enninful
- Lupita Nyong’o Is Elle Magazine’s November 2016 Cover Star; Styles In A Dolce & Gabbana Jumpsuit
- Lupita Nyong’o Covers In Style Magazine’s April 2016 Issue In A Teal Green Proenza Schouler Dress
- Lupita Nyong’o & The Cast Of ‘Eclipsed’ Cover UPTOWN Magazine
- Full Editorial: Lupita Nyong’o For Elle Magazine UK’s January 2016 Issue
- Lupita Nyong’o Is Elle Magazine UK’s January 2016 Cover Star
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.