True Religion: Russell Westbrook For The Brand’s Spring/Summer 2015 Ad Campaign
NBA player and fashion trendsetter Russell Westbrook has been chosen to front True Religion‘s Spring/Summer 2015 Ad Campaign.
This is not the Oklahoma City Thunder player’s first dip into fashion. Last year, he collaborated with Barneys on an XO Exclusively Our collection of 16 pieces (hats, shoes, bags and sunglasses in bold patterns, colors and at a high-end price tag) which were all designed by Westbrook himself.
True Religion chief executive officer David Conn says that the “influence of sports on fashion has increased dramatically. Working with a pro athlete was a natural for us. A lot of players shop in our stores, and Russell is as well known for what he does on the court as what he wears at the press conference after the game.”
Photos Credit: Courtesy
More from my site
- Russell Westbrook Reunites With True Religion For Its Fall/Winter 2015 Campaign; Talks About Launching A Career In Fashion
- Russell Westbrook Is Now The Campaign Creative Director At True Religion
- NBA Player Russell Westbrook Is GQ Magazine’s November 2016 Cover Star; Styles In Luxury Labels
- Style Diary: All The Outfits NBA Player Russell Westbrook Has Worn During The 2016 Playoffs
- Ciara Covers ESSENCE Magazine; Talks Motherhood & Engagement To Russell Wilson
- Stylish NBA Player Russell Westbrook Unveils A New Collection With True Religion
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.