Creative Director Alexander Wang Releases New Balenciaga Ad Campaign Starring Sasha Pivovarova
Balenciaga‘s Creative Director Alexander Wang cast iconic model Sasha Pivovarova for the house’s Spring 2015 ad campaign. This campaign makes Pivovarova first time as the face of the house.
In the Steven Klein photographed shoot, Pivovarova wears black, pink and lavender looks from the brand.
“We chose Sasha for the campaign because there’s something restrained and regal about her, yet she brings a subtle, sultry quality to the image,” said Wang. “I wanted to play with ‘multiple Sashas’ and show different facets of her character and different threads of the collection in each image.”
Panos Yiapanis styled the ad campaign while Steven Klein photographer it.
More Content For You
- Alexander Wang’s Post-Rebrand Ad Campaign Is Here
- Alexander Wang’s CEO Lisa Gersh Exited Company
- Faith Connexion Names Nikola Vasari First Creative Director; Will Show His First Solo Collection Next February
- Land of Distraction’s Christian Juul Nielsen Is Hervé Léger New Creative Director
- Saint Laurent To Stage Show In New York On June 6; Might Include Menswear
- BREAKING: Creative Director John Targon Out At Marc Jacobs
- Alexander Wang Is Making Some Changes On The New York Fashion Week Calendar
- Ad Campaign: Dior Spring 2018 Ad Campaign Starring Sasha Pivovarova
- Coach’s Spring 2018 Ad Campaign
- Stephen Gan Is Leaving Harper’s Bazaar To Take Creative Director Role At Elle
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.