Isabel Marant’s Spring 2015 Ad Starring Model Natasha Poly
Isabel Marant‘s releases its Spring 2015 Ad Campaign starring model Natasha Poly.
The French designer told Women’s Wear Daily, “The inspiration for the spring-summer show was something tribal, but not in the literal sense. And so for the campaign, we wanted to show a very modern and urban girl, but also to get across her savage attitude.
In the Inez van Lamsweerde lensed campaign, Poly wears an oversize, belted jacket, print mini skirt, and spartan leather sandals.
“She’s a warrior, but she’s also fun. It’s not supposed to be so serious,” said the designer.
“Natasha has a lot of different characters and we knew she would play the game. She is also not as [branded] as the other girls“.
The campaign is set to appear in the February issues of French Vogue, British Harper’s Bazaar and Elle, before breaking in the March issues of Elle US and Interview magazine.
Photos Credit: Courtesy
Source: Women’s Wear Daily
More Content For You
- French House Balmain Releases Spring/Summer 2017 Ad Campaign
- Fall 2016 Ad Campaign: Kurt Geiger Starring Natasha Poly
- Versace’s Spring/Summer 2016 Women’s Ad Campaign: Gigi Hadid, Natasha Poly & Raquel Zimmermann
- Jourdan Dunn & Natasha Poly For H&M Holiday 2015 campaign
- September 2015: Natasha Poly’s Editorial For Vogue Russia
- Natasha Poly & Karmen Pedaru Star In Michael Kors & Michael Michael Kors Fall Ads
- H&M’s Beachy Summer Campaign: Joan Smalls, Natasha Poly, Adriana Lima & Doutzen Kroes
- Marc Jacob’s Spring 2015 Ad Campaign Starring Joan Smalls, Kendall Jenner, Karlie Kloss, Anya Rubik & More
- Preview: Marc Jacobs Spring ’15 Ad Campaign
- Joan Smalls, Raquel Zimmermann, Isabeli Fontana & Natasha Poly For Alexander Wang’s H&M Ad Campaign
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.