Iconic Fashion Model: Naomi Campbell Signs With CAA
donbleek.com reported in various posts that iconic fashion model Naomi Campbell has a recurring role in the Lee Daniels-directed Empire. She plays the role of Camilla, an alluring woman involved in a steamy affair with the much-younger Hakeem (newcomer Bryshere Gray), the potential heir to Lucious‘ throne.
In the newest news from the British beauty, Campbell has signed with CAA in all areas, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Campbell continues to be repped by Untitled Entertainment and attorney Robert Strent at Grubman Shire.
Photo Credit: Getty
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
More Content For You
- NBA Player Karl-Anthony Towns Spotted At CAA
- Mary J. Blige To Guest Star In ‘How To Get Away With Murder’
- Making Power Moves: Lupita Nyong’o Signs With CAA
- Balmain’s Creative Director Olivier Rousteing Signs With CAA
- Model Duckie Thot Signs With CAA
- Eva Longoria Exits CAA, Signs With WME
- KCD And CAA Partner On A “Joint Venture” Called CAAxKCD
- Kate Upton Signs With CAA Fashion Division
- New Agency: Fashion Model Jordan Barrett Signs With CAA
- Model Slick Woods Signs With Hollywood Powerhouse CAA
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.