Giorgio Armani Reveals Spring Ad Starring Joséphine Le Tutour By Sølve Sundsbø
The latest spring ad is from Giorgio Armani. For the first time, the Italian fashion house used model Joséphine Le Tutour to star in the ad.
Renowned photographer Sølve Sundsbø shot the ad in London. Joséphine poses in a flowing gown above and reptile coat and clutch, seen below. Expect the ad campaign to break globally sometime this month.
Photo Credit: Sølve Sundsbø
Source: Women’s Wear Daily
More Content For You
- Bella Hadid Is The Face Of Harper’s Bazaar’s June/July 2018 Issue
- Ysaunny Brito For Vogue Italia January 2017
- Josephine Le Tutour & Ben Allen For Bottega Veneta Cruise 2016 Ads
- Josephine le Tutour & Arthur Gosse: Vince’s Fall ’15 Ad Campaign
- Mugler Unveils Spring-Summer 2015 Ad Campaign Starring Joséphine Le Tutour
- Cara Delevingne & Kendall Jenner For Love Magazine By Sølve Sundsbø
- American Eagle Links With Lil Wayne For Fall 2019 Collaboration
- Beauty News: Mary J. Blige Partners With MAC Cosmetics For A New “Love Me” Lipstick Line
- City Of Light: Rihanna Unveils Fenty Line At Pop-Up In Paris
- Actress Nazha Tapped As Alexander McQueen’s First China Brand Ambassador
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.