Donna Karan Unveils Spring 2015 Ad Campaign
Last summer American fashion designer and the creator of the Donna Karen New York and DKNY clothing labels, Donna Karen closed her New York flagship store, but that doesn’t stop the iconic designer from doing other big things as promised.
The brand went on and started exploring other opportunities for a space more reflective of the spirit of their brand today.
The New York-based fashion label which is now owned by Bernard Arnault‘s LVMH unveils its Spring 2015 Ad Campaign. In the campaign, Donna Karen stays true to her New York roots: “New York is my palette, my passion, my fuel; a culture that empowers creativity,” she said of her muse, in a press statement.
The Peter Lindbergh lensed ad campaign was shot in Manhattan upon a backdrop of black, white, and red paintings.
IMG‘s model Andreea Diaconu stars in the ad–posing in crop tops, mermaid skirt, blouses, dresses, knee length skirts and other tops.
More Content For You
- Monica Brown For UPTOWN Magazine: Styles In Stella McCartney & Donna Karen; Plus She Talks About Being Karl Lagerfeld’s Muse
- DKNY’s Creative Directors Dao-Yi Chow & Maxwell Osborne Discuss Their Highly Anticipated Collection
- Fashion News: Donna Karan To Step Down At DKI
- Hugo Boss Spring 2015 Campaign: Andreea Diaconu
- American Eagle Links With Lil Wayne For Fall 2019 Collaboration
- Beauty News: Mary J. Blige Partners With MAC Cosmetics For A New “Love Me” Lipstick Line
- City Of Light: Rihanna Unveils Fenty Line At Pop-Up In Paris
- Actress Nazha Tapped As Alexander McQueen’s First China Brand Ambassador
- Ra Sosa Outfitted In An Off-White Diag Stencil Zipped Hoodie & Nike The 10: Air Vapormax FK “Off White” Sneakers
- NBA Player Karl-Anthony Towns Spotted At CAA
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.