A$AP Rocky Models In Salvatore Ferragamo’s SS15 Ad Campaign
One thing for sure, A$AP Rocky has style! The fashionable rapper has been tapped by luxury brand Salvatore Ferragamo to model in their SS15 Ad Campaign.
The Spring/Summer 2015 ad campaign also celebrates the brand 100th year anniversary. The new menswear campaign titled, “A Man’s Story” was lensed by photographer Francesco Carrozzini.
In the past, the Harlem-native starred in DKNY campaign alongside models Cara Delevingne, Jourdan Dunn, Elize Cummings and Dylan Rieder.
Photo Credit: Francesco Carrozzini
More Content For You
- A$AP Rocky For Calvin Klein By Glen Luchford
- Tour Life: A$AP Rocky In Custom Prada For The Injured Generation Tour
- A$AP Rocky Styles In Eckhaus Latta, Sacai, Calvin Klein, Gucci, Comme des Garcons & More In His ‘Kids Turned Out Fine’ Video
- Milan Fashion Week: Versace, Salvatore Ferragamo, Etro To Change Show Venues
- A$AP Rocky Debuts The New Calvin Klein Est. 1978 Collection
- Salvatore Ferragamo Appoints Micaela Le Divelec Lemmi CEO
- Full Advertisement: A$AP Rocky & A$AP Mob Star In New Calvin Klein Campaign
- A$AP Rocky & A$AP Mob Star In New Calvin Klein Campaign
- A$AP Rocky Covers GQ Style’s Holiday 2017 Issue
- Paul Andrew Named Creative Director Of Women’s Collection At Salvatore Ferragamo
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.