Marion Cotillard’s New Dior Ad Campaign
Marion Cotillard stars in an ad campaign for Dior. In her latest Lady Dior campaign, Cotillard is photo’d in the City of Lights –posing at night on the Pont Alexandre III against a fusion electric lights representing the city’s crazy traffic.
In the Craig McDean lensed shoot, the actress wears looks from the pre-fall collection by Dior designer Raf Simons. She also carries three new versions of the Lady Dior bag in the ad.
According to Women’s Wear Daily, “The ad is slated to break on Saturday in Vogue Thailand, before being featured in Harper’s Bazaar Brazil on Oct. 27 and Vogue Japan on Nov. 28. It is also to be unveiled on Diormag.com on Thursday with a 30-second-clip from the set.”
Photos Credit: Craig McDean
Source: Women’s Wear Daily
More Content For You
- Creative Director Maria Grazia Chiuri Unveils First Dior Ad Campaign; Will Cruise To Los Angeles For Show
- Styling On Em: YBN Almighty Jay’s $3,900 Balenciaga Men’s Twinset Parka And $950 Dior x Kaws Sweatshirt
- Dior To Cruise To Marrakech For 2020 Resort Show
- Kim Jones Releases His First Dior Men’s Ad Campaign
- Ad Campaign: Christian Combs For Tommy Jeans
- Paris Fashion Week: Dior Moves Spring Show A Day Ahead
- IT’S OFFICIAL: Dior Confirms Kim Jones Is Dior Homme’s New Artistic Director
- Ad Campaign: Dior Spring 2018 Ad Campaign Starring Sasha Pivovarova
- Etro’s Fall/Winter 2017 Ad Campaign: Anna Ewers & Baptiste Radufe
- Clare Waight Keller’s First Givenchy Ad Campaign
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.