Iconic Fashion Model Naomi Campbell Attends The 2014 Met Gala In Givenchy
Iconic fashion model, designer and television personality Naomi Campell attended Anna Wintour‘s 2014 Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala also known as the Met Gala. The upscale fashion event was held at Manhattan‘s Metropolitan Museum.
This year’s exhibit showcases the work of Anglo-American couturier Charles James, whose influence could be seen in many of the guests in attendance ensembles. James is most famous for his sculpted frocks made of luxe fabrics, glamorous floor length satin ball gowns and tailored wool suits with wasp-thin tucked waist.
Last night’s theme was gowns for the ladies, and top hats and coattails for the men.
Campbell looked absolutely gorgeous in a white Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci gown. I mean, literally, Campbell looked gorgeous. Her hair looked nice and her skin is flawless.
Follow me @donbleek88
NEXT PAGE: MORE PICS OF NAOMI CAMPBELL & FRIENDS AT THE 2014 MET GALA
More Content For You
- British Fashion Model Naomi Campbell Covers Sorbet Magazine
- Fashion Model Naomi Campbell For W Magazine; Wears Luxury Labels & Talks Her Acting Career
- Iconic Fashion Model Naomi Campbell For Vogue Portugal
- Fashion Model Magor Mbengue Meng Styles In Riccardo Tisci’s Givenchy Clothes
- Iconic Model: Naomi Campbell At Riccardo Tisci’s Givenchy’s Summer 2016 Menswear & Women’s Fall 2015 Haute Couture Show In Paris
- Dolce & Gabbana And Givenchy Sent Naomi Campbell Free Clothes For Christmas
- Fashion Model Alexis Chaparro For Manifesto Magazine
- Spring Break In Miami: Fashion Model Raheem Pierre’s Flight Club Script Shorts
- Photo Diary: Fashion Model Raheem Pierre Takes Miami
- Fashion Model Amilna Estêvão For Harper’s Bazaar Arabia
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.