Staying Warm In The NYC Cold: Ciara In A $985 Carven Boxy Belted Jacket
R&B singer and fashion model Ciara is still in NYC attending various fashion events. This past Monday, she attended the 10th annual CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Dinner at Manhattan’s Spring Studios. See the original post here! Yesterday, Tuesday (November 12), the “Overdose” singer attended a dinner at La Lunchonette restaurant in Manhattan, hosted by French fashion house Carven. For the dinner, the fashion icon kept warm in a $985 Carven Boxy Belted Jacket.
This grey wool blend jacket features notched lapels, a double-breasted front fastening, long wide sleeves, a belted waist, two inset pockets on the front with flap detailing and curved seam detailing. You can purchase it at Farfetch.
Ciara’s name was written on the napkin. Pretty cool!
Follow me @donbleek88
NEXT PAGE: MORE PICS OF CIARA AND THIS CARVEN JACKET
Ciara and the fellas
More from my site
- Ciara Launches Women’s Brand “Lita By Ciara” For Fashion Company The House Of LR&C, Created With Husband Russell Wilson
- Ciara To Launch Lita by Ciara
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Attend The Tom Ford FW 2020 Show In L.A. During NYFW
- Styling On Em: Ciara Rocks Head-To-Toe Moncler
- New York Fashion Week: Ciara Receives Harlem Fashion Row’s Icon 360 Award
- Ciara Launches Fashion Collection With Kohl’s
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.