Angela Simmons Handles ‘106 & Park’ Hosting Duties In $475 Ivy Kirzhner “Pyramid” Light Gold Silk Metallic Platform Pumps
Last week, media personality and business mogul Angela Simmons handled her 106 & Park co-hosting duties in a pair of $475 Ivy Kirzhner “Pyramid” Light Gold Silk Metallic Platform Pumps paired with a color-blocked dress. These shoes feature the designer’s iconic casted-metal platforms, which hand-enameled design and 18k gold finishing. Angela’s shoe game has always been on point. Her cardinal red and orange bodycon dress paired with these gold pumps is fearless! Angela and Lala Anthony are my celebrity crush!
Follow me @donbleek88
More Content For You
- Angela Simmons Wears A $80 Zara Checkered Top With Zips On ‘106 & Park’
- Angela Simmons Looks Cute In A $150 Channa Karasi (Unisex “Avatar” Tee)
- Angela Simmons’ 106 & Park Takeover; Is BET About To Announce That She’s The New Co-Host?
- Angela Simmons Styles In A RAAAH Dress & Sophia Webster Chiara Neon Patent Leather Sandals
- Styling: Angela Simmons Wears A Courrèges Jacket
- Angela Simmons Styles In A Zazaii Suit & Christian Louboutin So Kate Marbled Pumps
- Angela Simmons Carries A Goyard Bag & Wears adidas Originals Superstar 80s Black Metal Toe Cap Sneakers
- Angela Simmons Wears A Nude Top, Floral Skirt, And Christian Louboutin So Kate Patent Pumps In Nude
- Angela Simmons’s Sophia Webster Chiara Neon Patent Leather Sandals
- Angela Simmon Steps Out In An Alexander Wang 3/4 Length Dress
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.