Jay-Z In The Studio Rocking A $550 Pyrex “23″ Green Flannel Button Up Shirt
Music mogul Jay-Z was photo’d in the studio during the recording process of his new album, Magna Carta Holy Grail which went platinum before it even dropped (Samsung brought one-million copies). If you weren’t able to download the album on a Samsung device, you can buy it in stores or on iTunes July 9th. During his session, my idol rocked a $550 Pyrex “23″ Green Flannel Button Up Shirt. DONDA’s creative director, RSVP co-owner and Kanye West’s longtime personal art director Virgil Abloh is the creator and owner of Pyrex Vision. Abloh is known for his dope style and is the man behind mixing luxury fashion (Givenchy, Alexander Wang & Chanel) with urban streetwear.
Photos Credit: Lenny S’s Instagram | shirt via RSVP
Follow me @donbleek88
More from my site
- Beyoncé And Jay-Z New Tiffany & Co. Ad Campaign Feature A Blue Basquiat Painting; Plus Bey Is The First Black Woman To Wear The Famous Tiffany Diamond
- Beyoncé, Jay Z To Front Tiffany & Co. Ad Campaigns
- Jay-Z Sold 50% Of Armand de Brignac To LVMH
- The Ball Brothers: LaMelo, Lonzo And LiAngelo Are Signing With Jay-Z’s Roc Nation
- Jay Z Buys Back Intellectual Property To Late 90’s / Early 2000s Ubran Brand Rocawear
- Jay Z Sported A Gucci GG Wallpaper Technical Jersey Jacket And Pants
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.