First Look: Jourdan Dunn & Rosie Tapner ‘Denim Loves’ Ad Campaign
Jourdan Dunn is striking poses for the cameras again! The British fashion model was photo’d posing with Rosie Tapner in front of a large flash mob, who were invited by the Selfridges department store, for a new advertising campaign to launch its store-wide event ‘Denim Loves‘. The ad campaign was shot at the Old Selfridges Hotel in London and will feature hundreds of collated images of the models taken by the flash mob for online and digital billboards across the UK starting today Monday (June 24). Dunn was discovered in Hammersmith Primark in 2006 and she signed to Storm Model Management in London shortly thereafter. Dunn was the first Black model to walk a Prada runway in over a decade in 2008. The 22-year-old London-native made her runway debut during NYFW in the Fall of 2007, walking in shows for Marc Jacob, Polo Ralph Lauren and others. Dunn was also featured on the British Vogue as a ‘New Star’ in 2007.
Photos Credit: The YBF via Tim P. Whitby/Getty Images Europe/FameFlynet Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com
Follow me @donbleek88
More from my site
- Clothing Collaboration: Jourdan Dunn Unveils Ath-leisure Range With Missguided
- British Fashion Model Jourdan Dunn Covers The April 2017 Issue Of Glamour UK
- British Fashion Model Jourdan Dunn For Wonderland Winter 2016/2017
- Full Editorial: Jourdan Dunn For Elle Brasil October 2016
- British Fashion Model Jourdan Dunn Covers Elle Brasil October 2016 Issue
- Kate Spade New York’s Fall 2016 Campaign
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.