Foxy Brown Spotted Louis Vuitton Shopping & Partying With NFL Player Bryant McKinnie; Are They Dating?
We don’t see or hear much about Foxy Brown these days! She hasn’t released an album since her 2001’s, Broken Silence which debuted at #5 on Billboard Hot 100 with first week sales of 123,000 copies. To date, the album has sold over 600,000 copies which was good enough to earn Foxy a gold plaque by the RIAA. The Brooklyn Don Diva who once rap about her “nana being all that” was spotted shopping at Louis Vuitton with NFL player Bryant McKinnie of the Baltimore Raven. She kept it casual in a yellow/black logo YSL top and black leggings paired with Fall 2012 Nicholas Kirkwood Ankle Booties. The twosome also partied it up at Stadium nightclub in D.C. They look so happy together! Are they dating? If they are dating, do you think they would make a nice looking couple? It is rumored that Foxy is in the studio working with Nicki Minaj. Bryant also has his own label called, B Major Music Group. Who knows, maybe Foxy was trying to get a deal. I’m just glad to see her happy!
Pics via Bryant McKinnie’s Instagram
Follow me @donbleek88
More Content For You
- Foxy Brown Attends Rihanna’s Fenty x Puma Show At New York Fashion Week Draped In A Chinchilla; Will Appear On BET’s ‘Breaks’
- Celeb Style: Lil Kim & Foxy Brown In $1,595 Giuseppe Zanotti Metallic Leather Wing Sandals
- Foxy Brown’s Instagram’d Giuseppe Zanotti Metal Wing Sandals
- Female Rapper Foxy Brown Relaunching Fur Collection
- Foxy Brown Wears $2,250 Giuseppe Zanotti Crystal-Covered Strappy Cage Sandals & Carries A Chanel Bag
- Foxy Brown Attends ‘Empire’ Private Screening In NYC; Reunites With Models Naomi Campbell & Tyson Beckford
- Foxy Brown Spotted In $895 Giuseppe Zanotti Python & Leather Wedge Sneakers; Premiering Hair Line In 2015
- The Ill Nana Comeback: Foxy Brown To Drop New Single On Christmas Eve
- Foxy Brown In A Hervé Léger Bandage Dress Styled With $2,950 Giuseppe Zanotti Spike Embellished Wedges
- New Look: Foxy Brown’s Fashion Spread In The NY Post
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.