Taraji P Henson Goes For A Spring Look In A CD Greene Dress Paired With Yves Saint Laurent T-Strap Metallic Leather Sandals
Actress Taraji P Henson was photo’d in a lime green CD Greene dress paired with $1,095 Yves Saint Laurent T-Strap Metallic Leather Sandals. She was styled by celebrity stylish Jason Bolden who is also Lala Anthony’s stylist. Isn’t she just too cute? I love the line-green dress which matches her toe nails. Her make-up and hair was well done. What are your thoughts on her outfit? The award-winning actress starred in Steve Harvey’s Think Like A Man in 2012 and she also stars in CBS’s Person Of Interest.
Follow me @donbleek88
More from my site
- Taraji P. Henson Signs First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV, Developing ‘Empire’ Spinoff
- Taraji P. Henson Announces Foray Into Beauty
- Around The Way Girl: Taraji P. Henson Covers InStyle
- Saint Laurent To Stage Show In New York On June 6; Might Include Menswear
- Hedi Slimane Awarded $11.5 Million In Case Against Saint Laurent; Kering Will Appeal
- Around The Way Girl: Taraji P. Henson Styles In adidas Originals x Alexander Wang & Gucci
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.