Business Mogul, Author & Reality Star Toya Wright And BFF Danielle Johnson Open ‘Garb Shoetique’ In Atlanta
I love strong independent successful women! Business mogul, author and reality star Toya Wright continues to expand her empire with the opening of Garb Shoetique with her BFF Danielle Johnson. The shoe boutique is located in Smyrna, Georgia which is part of the Atlanta metropolitan area, about 10 miles northwest of Atlanta. At the grand opening, Toya and Danielle cut the ribbon and guests sipped on cocktails, ate snacks and enjoyed the male models. Toya’s daughter, husband, and friends Sheneka Adams, Ebony Steele and Jennifer Pearson were also in attendance. Back in July, Toya opened The Glam Loft, located on Magazine Street in New Orleans, upstairs from her Garb Boutique clothing store. Life must be good for Toya! She is the owner of three fashion businesses. Before the end of 2013, I will like to open my 1st men sneaker boutique in Northern, New Jersey or Harlem, New York. Peep the pics below:
Source: TalkingWithTami | Pictures Robin Lori | Jerome Pearson
Follow me @donbleek88
More from my site
- Styling On Em: Jeezy Outfitted In Y-3
- Monica’s Givenchy Rottweiler Sweatshirt Vest At Atlanta’s Gold Room
- Atlanta’s Migos Met With Lyor Cohen & Todd Moscowitz; Are They Signing With 300 Ent/Atlantic Records?
- Her Shoe Game Is Real: Toya Wright Wears $995 Jimmy Choo Dame Caged Leather Bootie, Neon Flame
- Toya Wright Poses In Emily B’s ‘Legend’ Thigh High Boots
- Toya Wright Wears $690 Prada Suede Wedge Sneakers & Carries A $1,995 Prada Glacé Calf Small Twin Pocket Tote
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.